- Risk assessment across current state operating platform
- Current to future state study and staging an outsourcing implementation
- Solutions for addressing growth or contraction of business
- Identification and remediation of specific issues or recurring challenges
- Onboarding/re-onboarding of fund administrator
- New fund offering and business startup
- Strategic consultation for stalled business initiatives
- Assessment, recommendation and implementation of software and technology solutions
Value-Edge offers comprehensive services on a global basis to help support and develop private equity firms, private equity portfolio companies, investment management businesses and corporate clients that are in the start-up phase, the high growth phase or wind down mode. Our clients are able to leverage their existing model by partnering with our experienced professionals who have been through each one of these business cycles successfully. We have often found our consulting or strategic advisory clients look to integrate our outsourced services into their future state operating model.
At Value-Edge, we provide strategy and leadership, interim management, financial and operational expertise to solve our client’s needs. We partner with the best and the brightest to bring meaningful resolutions to the project at hand. Our experience has confirmed that having the right team, in the right positions, at the right time, is critical to managing a successful platform.
We have strategically advised various boards and senior personnel on how to implement successful operations for management, investors, portfolio companies and fund administrators. Our objective is to continue to support our partners wherever they have needs.